Annual Holiday Open Market
Join us Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 from 11am - 3pm for the Annual Holiday Open Market, presented by MMclay.
MMclay Showroom & Studio
69 Gough St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
Mark your calendar and come celebrate the holidays with us as we showcase the talents of local artisans and small businesses. Featuring several other local San Francisco small businesses and tons of fun. Nana Joes Granola (that's us!) will have granola tastings, brownies galore and gift boxes! Sip on complimentary drinks provided by Rye on the Road and enjoy batch-made mimosas. Plus, exclusive gift bundles with discounted MMclay pieces. Vendors include:
- House of Agatha (Crochet)
- Jamae Tasker (Fine Art Collage and Prints)
- Loquat Bakery (Coffee & Pastries)
- MMclay (Ceramic Tableware & Homeware)
- Nana Joes Granola (That's us!)
- Pamacrame (Macrame)
- The Plant Queen (Plants)
- Rolin Knives (Bladesmithing and Kitchen Tools)
- Salt and Clay (Soap & Body Care)
- The Slanted Door (Canned & Prepared Food)
- Superstitchous (Throw Blankets)
- ToothnNail (Jewelry)
Free event. A ticket is not needed to attend. All are welcome. See you there!
You can also reserve a free ticket on Eventbrite (optional) >>